Thank you for becoming a community Lifestyle Leader! Your payment is being processed and a receipt emailed to you from PayPal. Now you're ready to upload a video to your Contact Information page, and up to three videos in the Local Knowledge directory. They can be smartphone or other videos that you have posted to YouTube, Vimeo, or other video hosting service.
* We recommend that your videos be no more than two or three minutes in length. Start by introducing yourself, your company and your topic. Keep it short, interesting, informative and fun to watch!
2. Now scroll down to Lifestyle Leaders: Post a video.
3. Next, open another browser window and watch the video you posted on YouTube, Vimeo etc.
4. Put the cursor inside the web address window, also called the URL, at the top of the page. (See the example below.)
Highlight the whole address and enter the "copy" command.
5. Now go back to the Climate Now registration page. You can post that video on your contact page by pasting the web address in the box cleverly entitled "Contact page video." Then click the "submit" button to finish.
6. To post a video in the Local Knowledge section, paste the web address in one of the three "Local Knowledge" windows. Now enter the Title of your video. Next, click inside the "Category" window and scroll through the directory. Select the exact category that best describes the topic of your video.
7. Finally, scroll to the very bottom of the form and enter "submit". You're done!
Your videos will be activated within 24 hours of the first business day they are posted to Climate Now. We will first confirm that the video link is working properly and that the video and the topic are correctly matched. We reserve the right to decline or remove any incompatible videos, and we'll contact you to work out a solution.
Thank you for being a Lifestyle Leader!