When this feature is fully activated (spring 2017), all Community Climate Team members can upload a video under any topic in the directory. This can be a smartphone or other video that you have posted to YouTube, Vimeo, or other video hosting service. We recommend two to three minutes in length or less; that has been proven to work best without losing your viewer. All visitors to ClimateNow.org will be able to see your video.
1. Log in as a Community Climate Team member with you username and password.
2. To embed a video, open a new window in your web browser and watch your clip on YouTube or other video hosting service.
3. Put the cursor inside the web address window, also called the URL, at the top of the page. (See the example below.) Highlight and copy the entire address.
4. Now go back to the registration page. Business Members can post the video on your contact page by pasting the web address in the box entitled contact page video. Then click the "submit" button to finish.
5. To post a video in the Local Knowledge section, paste the web address in one of the three "Knowledge Video" windows. Now enter the Title of your video. Next, click the "Choose Location" button and scroll through the directory. Check only one box that best describes the topic of your video. Click the submit button and you're done. Your video will be manually activated within two days, after we confirm that the video and the topic are correctly matched.
This video posting feature is available to Community Climate Team Members only. We reserve the right to decline or remove any incompatible videos, and we'll contact you if we do.
Thank you for being a Community Climate Team member with Climate Now.